• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google's First Page one and two positions

Hello-
    We are The Golden Seniors
    www.goldenseniordays.com

We have been reading Googles site map and how their search engine works. What we don,t understand is when anyone types in their search on Google any combination of four words in our description - ie, golden nugget senior days pendant and so on--our site shows up in the number 2 spot on Googles first page. Our question is-
    Most people only put in one or maybe two words in their search window and we were wondering how do you get to the top of the first page on Google using only one or two words in their search?
    Any tutorial or advice would be appreciated--

Edmond and Betty Corson
    The Golden Seniors

Re: Google's First Page one and two positions

With time and patience! Realize, there are thousands of sites you are competing with for those same terms - you probably won't get to the top with all of them - so you need to carefully pick which ones are most important and work with those terms to move them up. Obviously you're on the right track since the phrases are getting you results. And the phrases are very important - as those get you traffic while you continue to move up for the single words.

BTW, some people are learning that the more words they put in - the better the results are. For my stores - I might have a lot less people searching for "dinosaur drawer pulls" than just drawer pulls, but the majority of those who come to my site for the first phrase buy - while the majority of those in the 2nd instance aren't looking for what I have.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
    X