Can i duplicate this website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i duplicate this website?

Its pretty much what i want. Anychance i can have a copy for myself?

Re: Can i duplicate this website?

A copy of what ?

Comment

THIS websites "make up" the html or whatever its called.

Comment

Which website? you mean Vodahost?
        Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
        http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

If you mean this actual place - this Forum - then as a VodaHost client you do have the ability to create a Forum of your own Free, very simply, very quickly (it's already pre-formatted for you).

You can see all of the features of VodaHost accounts HERE.
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

when you say this website, please be more specific, do you mean the forum
            only? Or do you mean all 110,000 pages of everything that resides on the
            VodaHost.com, domain.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
              Which website? you mean Vodahost?
              You cant be 51, surely? Are you single, im in Leicester, 35.

I want a chat forum just like THIS website, or any other that performs like this one.

You see, i wana start a chatforum up for people who find it hard to connect with others, and find breaking the ice very difficult to do. I wana create a website that brings joy to their lives, and create friendships that last forever.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
                VodaHost.com, domain.
                Just the forum.

Comment

A pre-formatted phpBB Forum (one of 2 Forum choices) is available for you Free with your VodaHost account. Very similar to this actual Forum (this is a vBulletin Forum), you will find it very capable to serve your needs.
                  It is simple to install, easy to customize, and feature-rich for your visitors.

Welcome to VodaHost!

Comment

yes, just goto the vbulliten website

FPRULES

Comment

Originally posted by natter
                      I want a chat forum just like THIS website, or any other that performs like this one.Thanks for your help.
                      There is tremendous opportunity within VodaHost offered Free without the need to venture elsewhere and end up paying extra....

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
                        VodaHost.com, domain.
                        you showing off again? the other day telling people how you stand in world rankings thingy tut tut
                        only joking im proud of you
                        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

You cant be 51, surely? Are you single, im in Leicester, 35.

I want a chat forum just like THIS website, or any other that performs like this one.

You see, i wana start a chatforum up for people who find it hard to connect with others, and find breaking the ice very difficult to do. I wana create a website that brings joy to their lives, and create friendships that last forever.

Thanks for your help.
                          i will be your freind forever cos no one else will be mine i dont know why that is maybe its because im extremely boring and not the brightest bulb in the box so anyway i will be best freinds wiht you if you want me too
                          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                            There is tremendous opportunity within VodaHost offered Free without the need to venture elsewhere and end up paying extra....
                            Is that the BlueVoda thing?

Ive had a look at it, changed the background, added a picture, but after that its complete gobbledigooke.

In plain easy to understand English, how do i insert a chatforum like this into it?

Comment

Is that the BlueVoda thing?

Ive had a look at it, changed the background, added a picture, but after that its complete gobbledigooke.

In plain easy to understand English, how do i insert a chatforum like this into it?
                              Once you set up your hosting account with VodaHost you get access to your Control Panel. Here you can access Fantastico, where you will find a FREE phpBB forum module that's very simple to add to your site and customise. You do, however, have to create a home page in the first instance. I think you should persevere with BlueVoda a little because it really is the easiest way to build a webpage. Try watching some of the tutorials (you will find a link to them in the top navigation bar of this page). If this terminology is confusing, spend a little time reading to familiarise yourself with it (tutorials, this forum and Google). You will find it much easier. It really isn't that bad and you will soon get the hang of it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                              X