linking pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linking pages

Hi there I am just wondering if i can link up pages before i publish just to see if everything works? can this be done.

You cant actually see if they REALLY work until they are live on the net. Its one thing it working on your local machine and an entirely diffrent thing it working online.

***** :D

Comment

Yes, you might be able to do this, but you will have to make all your site links relative instead of absolute. For example change: http://www.yourdomain.com/page1.html
      to
      page1.html

Now preview all your pages one by one. If all your links are relative you should be able to surf through your site with all links working.
      Forum Moderator
      BlueVoda Spe******t

Comment

Re: linking pages

Hi there I am just wondering if i can link up pages before i publish just to see if everything works? can this be done.

Comment

Re: linking pages

Originally posted by lebo View Post

Hi there ... you found this thread to make your post so why not read the thread and find your answer ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X