PHP Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Codes

Hey guy's, my name is Ryan and I need help with the PHP Codes for the fonts and colors. Does anybody have any tutorials or somthing, I'm gonna do a search on Google right after this, but if you could just maybe put them down on your post right on the bat without a link that would be great. Thank's!

Re: PHP Codes

ryan-

What exactly are you refering to? What type of php code are you wanting? Fonts and colors are generally controlled with html. Let us know what you are trying to do and we'll have a better idea of what info to slide your way.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Ok, I'm pretty much trying to make a different font on PHP. Like a different style. Like the default font is I don't know. Say I wanted to make it Papryus for example. Say the default is Times New Roman. How would I make the font and it's color change? Like default is something like 000000000. That's basically what I'm reffering to. Thank's!

Comment

Ryan-

Well, the php code is server side- so you won't see it anyway. If you're refering to any error output text- that would have to be set up with in the begining of the body tag for the page that the php is housed in. So you would open up the page html and place the following in the "Beginning of Body" tag:
        <basefont size=4 color=black face="New Times Roman">

That tells the html page that the default basefont size will be 4, black in color and will be of New Times Roman font.

I hope this helps. Keep in mind that you must keep the font to the few web friendly fonts like Ariel, New Times Roman, Sans Serif and Comic Sans MS.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thank-you mate!

Comment

Working...
          X