• Show
Clear All

• The Force Is With Us Now

To: allstarfaces
    Here is Brad's address: http://www.bradkimball.com

Any suggestions?
    Linda ~ Brad's Mom

Re: The Force Is With Us Now

WOW! Great story ... I had a friend who had chemo, but past away in the hospital.

Great story!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hi, like what you have done.
      Not sure if you were just asking Allstar for suggestions. If I may:

-Are the red ovals supposed to be behind the image?
      -At the bottom of your page, consider making your e-mail a working link. Highlight it and then click the link button from the BV menu. Change to mailto and add your email.
      -Consider taking the bold off, might be easier to read without it.

Good luck.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Great site mate! Love it!

Comment

im blown away not sure where i fit in and why i was chosen to look im feeling very humble that you asked me ???????? i like it and let me tell you one thing about this silly site buildin , its a never ending it will always draws you back you ask advice and you take and you improve your project and its ...................well great realy and fun good work keep it up

it touched my heart well done
          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

To all that replied with help,
            I'm traveling across country now promoting Brad's site. As I travel I'm using the hotel computers. I have noticed that type faces have changed, size of type has changed and most important of all is Brad's pix in the background. On my home computer as you read his story you are looking Brad directly in the eye, Brad's pix is at a much more closeup range.
            In other areas Brad's pix is more at a distance. Having the closeup is what I'm striving for on everyone's computer. Can this be done?
            I've had some good suggestions, thanks and I'll be working on some changes when I get home. Definately, another page to avoid some of the type being smaller and difficult to read.
            I have noticed other changes to ask about but don't want to overload on questions! A little at a time. More later.
            The Force is Growing,
            Brad's Mom, Linda

Comment

I want to have another page for Brad's site. How do I get visitors from the original page to the second page?
              Thanks, Linda

Comment

Originally posted by bradacura
                I want to have another page for Brad's site. How do I get visitors from the original page to the second page?
                Thanks, Linda
                How to Name Your Pages in Blue Voda

Linking Your Pages Together in Blue Voda
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X