I need a informatic expert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a informatic expert

I installed BlueVoda WebSite Builder with the respective icon on the desk, according with the installation instruction stablished the web site; but is the case that when I try to open the program simply appear the cursor and the sand clock very momentarily, and does not pass any more. On the other hand I have to tell you that any other program that I open up with an icon on the desk it works well.
    For such a reason I say I need a expert in computer science.
    What is happening?
    That I need to do so that the program opens like all the others?
    It is the first time that happens to me this.
    Ahead of time I thanks your attention about this rare fact.

Congratulations¡

Originally posted by cmpjn
    I installed BlueVoda WebSite Builder with the respective icon on the desk, according with the installation instruction stablished the web site; but is the case that when I try to open the program simply appear the cursor and the sand clock very momentarily, and does not pass any more. On the other hand I have to tell you that any other program that I open up with an icon on the desk it works well.
    For such a reason I say I need a expert in computer science.
    What is happening?
    That I need to do so that the program opens like all the others?
    It is the first time that happens to me this.
    Ahead of time I thanks your attention about this rare fact.

Congratulations¡
    Delete that icon from your desktop, then navigate to where you installed BlueVoda (usually Start/MyComputer/C Drive/Program Files if you're using Windows XP, but you may have chosen a different location.) Open the folder labeled BlueVoda Website Builder and locate the icon that looks the same as the one you just deleted from your desktop, right click it, and choose Send To: Desktop (Create Shortcut). It should work just fine now.

If you can't find the BlueVoda folder, go to Start/Search and type in BlueVoda, then make a note of its location for future reference.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
    X