Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images

Hi mates! How do I make the little icons next to the ranks?! Like I'm Seargent Major (Or was when I posted lol!). Ho do I get those there? Thank's!

Re: Images

Take a look at the User's Manual, at phpB.com for specific instructions on how to activate, load additional, or create your own (that is if you have a phpBB forum!). You should also look on the MOD's and plug-in's available to see if you can find something you like....these all are usually readliy available to load, and come with installation instructions.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank's mate!

Comment

Hi Vasili, (I'm trying to get this onfo in the "forum" area, but so far no reply). Hope you can help me. Here is my reply (what I did) to what racefan was explainig to someone else:

No worries, open BlueFTP (in BlueVoda, tools>ftp manager) or whatever ftp program you use and log into your server with the same username, password and IP address you use to publish.

You should see two windows open. On the server side (usually the right side), navigate to public_html/forum (with forum being whatever you've named it) - if you use BlueFTP for this, it automatically opens public_html, so you just have to find forum.

On the desktop side (usually the left side), navigate to the folder where your images are stored, click it once (don't open it) and then find the 'copy to' button at the top of your screen - with some programs, the 'copy to' button is simply an arrow pointing to the other side of the screen. Click that, watch the files fly through the air with the greatest of ease and once they're finished your images have been uploaded.

Hi racefan,
        Have done all the above. Then go to "rank" (bottom of Administration board).
        Then I go and create a new rank, like "private". That's easy. But then how do I get the pictures that I have upload to match with "private"?

It says:"Rank Image (Relative to phpBB2 root path):
        Use this to define a small image associated with the rank"

What do I write on the blank box in front of this message?

I've spent the whole day trying to do it...dut NOTHING (seems really easy, but not for me), hope you can help me,

Thanks a lot,
        N Z B R
        t o u r s
        New Zealand Tours
        Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
        Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
        Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
        Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Got the answer in an other post.
          Thanks.(filanally managed to do set it up)

Cheers,
          N Z B R
          t o u r s
          New Zealand Tours
          Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
          Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
          Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
          Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Working...
          X