Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOB Chase For a Cure 2006 - Sponsored by VodaHost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOB Chase For a Cure 2006 - Sponsored by VodaHost!

Okay, Voda Land, are you ready to win a great prize and help an even greater cause while you're at it?

If you are a VodaHost customer or a potential VodaHost customer, we have something of particular interest for you!

The Chase For a Cure is a contest we're running based on the NASCAR ****** Chase For the Championship and it's designed to benefit cancer research.

Here's the fun part - the Prizes!

With the help of our sponsor, VodaHost, we're able to offer the eventual winner his or her choice of five different prizes, all valued at $100 or higher. They are as follows:
    1. FREE domain name registration and one year FREE hosting at VodaHost.com! You read that right! Win this thing and VH will foot the bill for you to publish your new site! For all of you who are considering VH but feel you can't afford the low, low cost of hosting, this is an excellent opportunity for you! If the eventual winner chooses this prize, he or she will also receive a $50 gift card to NASCAR.com, Ebay or QVC. Total value = $170.
    2. $100 gift certificate to the NASCAR.com Superstore.
    3. $100 gift certificate to Ebay.com.
    4. $100 gift certificate to QVC.com.
    5. One year paid membership to the Official NASCAR Member's Club.
    How it works:

Go to the Chase home page here. Take a look at that page and the rules page to get an idea how the whole thing works, and then proceed to the picks page to make your predictions. The object is to correctly guess the final finishing order of NASCAR's Top Ten.

Anyone over the age of 18 may play, and you may play as often as you like. We have one stipulation, however - to participate, you must make a one dollar donation, which will be donated to cancer research. Making your donation is easy: once you've made your selections and pressed Submit, you'll be taken to a page where you can make your donation through us. (The donation is required each time you play.)

We hope you'll all come out to try to win a prize, but more importantly, we hope you'll join us in supporting a cause that has affected nearly all of us in one way or another.

And a great big THANK YOU to VodaHost for stepping forward and helping us to make this possible.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or on the thread at the Days Of Blunder Forum: Click here

One question I do anticipate getting, so I'll answer it right now. We're sorry, but if you don't have a credit card or a Paypal account, you will be unable to participate. Given the short length of time the contest will be open to join, we simply can't process any other forms of payment for the donations.
    My NASCAR Forum

Re: DOB Chase For a Cure 2006 - Sponsored by VodaHost!

Done mine ...but how long have we got (time frame) for entering...you know like if we want to have more than one entry? ....
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
      Done mine ...but how long have we got (time frame) for entering...you know like if we want to have more than one entry? ....
      Ah, you think of everything don't you, Lincsy? All entries must be made by 12 Noon EST on Sunday, September 17.

Thank you for asking, I should have made that more clear in my post.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thats great! thanks Dan ..i'm off to have another go ...now the only decsion I have is ....hosting package or shopping on QVC ....decsions decsions ..;o)....i'm thinking positive lol

How to Center your page

Comment

Thats great! thanks Dan ..i'm off to have another go ...now the only decsion I have is ....hosting package or shopping on QVC ....decsions decsions ..;o)....i'm thinking positive lol
          And well you should! LOL There will be a winner regardless how many people actually participate and so far not too many people have participated, so your odds are looking good!
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Ahhh they will come...then my odds will be less but thats ok cos its for a good cause....many peoples lives have been affected in one way or another with this *******...including mine, so anything that raises funds for research into curing cancer...well ...i'm in there and i'm sure most people feel the same ....so ...they will come :o)

How to Center your page

Comment

Hey Racefan, I went to play - and tried to get there by clicking on the line: How to play:
              Go to the picks page by clicking here
              But that link doesn't work - LOL - so did find the link to the right - but you'll get more people playing if they link is fixed.
              Beth
              A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                Hey Racefan, I went to play - and tried to get there by clicking on the line: How to play:
                But that link doesn't work - LOL - so did find the link to the right - but you'll get more people playing if they link is fixed.
                Thanks for that invaluable feedback, Bethers. I'll look into it, right away.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
                  Fixed!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

right thats it stop buyin em and enetering ive bought loads and i am goin to win so keep away
                    $1.oo dollar? what can you get for $1.00 dollar i can win this i know i can im sure i can oh im h.a.p.p.y
                    so iworked out if i have 60 goes then i will win by law of averages i will something of greater value einstein eat your heart out buddy
                    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

You cant win it....cos i'm winnin it..so there

How to Center your page

Comment

You cant win it....cos i'm winnin it..so there
                        He hasn't played even once, so I'd say your odds are much better than his. LOL
                        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

lmao idnt you get my money through yet????? jesus pay pal suck man oh im sorry i will have lots of goes later better odds than the lotto ive never won a thing b4 so here goes and wish me luck

you better have deep pockets you guys for all my winnings
                          The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                          Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Have you got a headache allstar? cos that nodding head is giving me one

How to Center your page

Comment

Race and Amanda...great thing you are doing and even if I don't win I wil lbe more thatn happy to participate as my grandmother died of cancer and my best freinds brother is going through it right now. I hope you make loads of money andthe rest of you get into your pockets and pull that dollar out.....it's all good people.
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X