Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAF Buttons - making them work

Hello All,

I've been trying to find a solution to getting my "To A Friend" buttons to work without exposing my own email and address book.

I don't want to generate another form. I just want to use one of the buttons provided in Blue Voda.

Is anyone else using them? And, can you tell me exactly how to set them up with PHP or whatever?

I'm also in a hurry. Need to publish my whole website soon, with press release promos the whole bit.

Thanks so much.
    WebMagic

Re: TAF Buttons - making them work

Hi WebMagic
    the tell a friend is a script that is placed over to pages. the tell a friend image button acts as a link to those page , so you would enter the link to them in the image properties.
    the script already comes form incuded all you have to do make some small changes.

Comment

Re: TAF Buttons - making them work

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
      Hi WebMagic
      the tell a friend is a script that is placed over to pages. the tell a friend image button acts as a link to those page , so you would enter the link to them in the image properties.
      the script already comes form incuded all you have to do make some small changes.
      I don't understand how the button opens up an email client (not my own) for the person to email their own friend with my website URL attached or embedded. I don't know what to hyperlink the TAF button to.

WebMagic

Comment

Working...
      X