New background?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New background?

http://www.electronics4dummies.com/index2.htm do you like the background color?

Re: New background?

Your new background is too dark and makes text harder to read. Also the menu bar now stretches beyond the edge of the background "Talk" is sticking out.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Yeah "talk" button is sticking out.

The underline phrases looks like links to me. Other than the title, it looks like everything is underlined. It does make it harder to read.

colors, I think darker green, may need a lighter touch. Easier on the eyes.

Stratis
      Thanks,
      Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
      mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

There is some blocked content on your page because of the Google search tool

and there is overlapping on the ggogle tool search

Comment

hello,
          same problems showcase button overlaps your google search tool and your menu bar is out of the background, as for the colors as bill tells you its not easy to read

Comment

I get those same errors at school when I go to my site, but if I refresh 3 times, it is all fine and dandy... Same with my homepage... I will try republishing them... I am talking about the background on http://www.electronics4dummies.com/index2.htm which goes from like aqua to white... I guess you have to have a bigger monitor. :)

Comment

Hey, I think the background looks pretty cool.

I like the buttons too. I wish I had the software to create Flash stuff and animations. Pretty sweet! :)
              George
              www.virtuosocreative.com

Comment

Working...
              X