Where do I insert this script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I insert this script?

I just visited Marketingtool.com, and listed myself in their Chicago copywriter directory. As you'll see on the attached screen shot, I can also be listed in their statewide directory if I add a link to their site on my home page.

I know I need to take one of the scripts they offer, go to my index.bvp page, and in the "View HTML" option, paste the script in somewhere. I just don't know where, and I don't want to guess. Please instruct me how to make this link appear in the lower-left corner of my home page. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Re: Where do I insert this script?

Don't paste it in the code. Drag a html box in your page, make it aprox the same size as the image link they provide you (that's just to make your life easier, since it will appear in your BV page with the same size that it actually is), paste the code they give you in the HTMlL box, and then move the box in the position you want it to appear.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great solution! I did it and the textlink is now on my home page at jhwm.net. Only thing is, the text is not in the font that I want (I might want to change the font size also). And when I go into Properties for the HTML box, I see no way to change the font. Can it be done? Thanks.

Comment

The text is predefined by their code. If it is not one of the websafe fonts, it will default in your browser's deafault font.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yeah, a way to make the code easier to read.. if its alot of code. Put code in notepad. Then you can search for text and make your changes. Afterwards, put code as you did the first time on Voda.
          Thanks,
          Stratis

www.holleyjohnson.net
          mailto: stratis.constas@holleyjohnson.net

Comment

Working...
          X