Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple published pages

Hello,

I have a question that I have not been able to find an answer for.

When a page is first published and then re-published several times, do you now have many pages on the web of that one page or does the one page replace itself?

Hopefully I was clear on that.

Ted
    Simply Quit - Smoking

Re: Multiple published pages

Each time you republish, the new page replaces the old one.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the very fast response Navaldesign. That helps me a lot. One more question, but I will start a new thread.

Ted
      Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Ok, So when I have been revamping my pages and saving and then publishing, they did not replace the previous page.
        So when you type my URL in you get an old cached copy which I thought I'd deleted from my bluevoda file but couldn't delete from cpanel because I cannot log in to cpanel for some bizarre reason.
        Help?
        E

Comment

Originally posted by NIWIH
          Ok, So when I have been revamping my pages and saving and then publishing, they did not replace the previous page.
          So when you type my URL in you get an old cached copy which I thought I'd deleted from my bluevoda file but couldn't delete from cpanel because I cannot log in to cpanel for some bizarre reason.
          Help?
          E
          Login via FTP

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X