Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scanning Images "image not found!" ???? ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scanning Images "image not found!" ???? ....

I've scanned images that I want to use, and have some other images just from the web and stuff -- and everytime I go to put an image into my webpage, it comes up and says "image not found" with a big red ! in the box. Why will it not accept scanned images in bv? Or how do I get these images (jpg/gifs) into my webpage, why won't it accept these images? I'm saving these images to a file on my pc, then opening them once I put the "image" on the page, and it tells me that "image not found"?? Does this make sense to anyone??

Thanks -- just another little "glitch" is all .....

KatieC.

Re: Scanning Images "image not found!" ???? ....

Hey!

The file format image must not be supported by BlueVoda. You will need to open the pictures in your documents and [Save As] a [.JPG] file. Then try it again in BlueVoda and it will work.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

That happened to me once. Had to re-download the image. Apparently the image must have been corrupt some how.

Just another thought on the matter.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Oh Gosh, thank you .... just did that and "resaved" as a jpg ..... worked!! It was saved as a "Photoshop Document" and not a jpg, but when I went into PhotoShop and saved it again only as a Jpg, it was all I needed to do, now I can input the image just fine.

Thanks again for the help! You guys are wonderful!!

KatieC

Comment

Working...
        X