Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Adding A Background Over Existing Page

Hi,

I,ve been playing around with some backgrounds that i,ve downloaded and i wanted to see how it would look,i,ve alreday designed my main page but every time i try to add a background using the image then drag and drop it goes over my whole page and everything underneath is hidden,is there a way i can drop a background or template over my existing page so that the page details and images can still be seen.Thanks

Originally posted by KiaGlamourWear
    Hi,

I,ve been playing around with some backgrounds that i,ve downloaded and i wanted to see how it would look,i,ve alreday designed my main page but every time i try to add a background using the image then drag and drop it goes over my whole page and everything underneath is hidden,is there a way i can drop a background or template over my existing page so that the page details and images can still be seen.Thanks
    Yes, but it takes a little work. Insert the image, then go to your toolbar and choose Layout/Arrange/Move To Back. That will put the image behind everything else. (BlueVoda basically uses "layers" when you put items on your page, so each item is separate from all the others before and after. New items are, by default, on the top layer.)

If moving the image all the way back was a little too much and you now can't see it at all, use the + and - keys on the right of your keyboard to move it forward (+) or backward (-) a layer at a time until you have it where you want it. (You can also use the Layout Button on the toolbar to move it forward or backward, but the keyboard is easier, in my opinion.)
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Thanks,I,ll try that.

Comment

Working...
      X