This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yahoo page rank

i can`t understand why my site is listed in 37th position one day then gone the next.

anybody else experience this, or am i missing something.

rgds steve

Re: yahoo page rank

All the se's have more than one center - you never know which one you're reaching. You'll also, as a newer site, see more of that - as the se's look at your site and give it credit - then move it down for some of the more established sites. But the good news is that it means they are finding you and spidering you - and as long as you have the content and keywords used correctly - and you have links with that anchor text pointing back to you - you'll see your position start to move up and stay up.

It will always do some fluctuating tho.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

hello,
      Yes it happend with my site at the biginning I was on the first page then I couldn't even find myself it settled down and now only oscilate 1 place up and down and with a bit of optimazation following advise in these links I'm on the first pages for a lot of my keywords some of them have more than 3,000,000, listings so it does work you just have to be patient.

Comment

I guess they constantly change the algorithm on search result ranking. So, hire your SEO to concentrate on that JOB :)

Comment

Why HIRE SEO when you can do it yourself? A little work and a little reading is all it takes. Stick to the basics. And.. none of YOUR sites are vodahosted.

karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Karen is right
            why hire a SEO, read up on it and learn to do it yourself. the more you know about the subject, the better your rating will be.

here is a good place to start..............

signup for their free news letter.
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
              Karen is right
              why hire a SEO, read up on it and learn to do it yourself. the more you know about the subject, the better your rating will be.

here is a good place to start..............

signup for their free news letter.
              Good place to start but the Axandra software sometimes places emphasis on things that either don't matter or can hurt you. Best to read as much stuff as possible to determine what is correct. I have used every major SEO software out there (SEO Elite, Axandra IBP 9, Web CEO, Trellian etc). All of them can teach you but none of them are exact.
              Affordable Medical Insurance
              Discount Dental Plan
              Washington State Health Insurance
              Temporary Health Insurance
              Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Software is only as good as the user. Ive said time and time again, you have to LEARN what you are doing to operate it correctly and get the benefits of it. MOTO is absolutely correct. Lots of them give you info you DONT need or SHOULDNT use. There are also these fly by night companies that will solicit you and you pay them to do things that will harm you later. Always work for what works in the long run and is tried and true...tread carefully with new gimmicks and promises of number one placements.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                X