PDA

View Full Version : MSagent with photos

asirimarco
09-14-2006, 08:32 PM
i put the wizard on a photo page, is he where he is supposed to be more or less - does it come up okay?
http://www.movingon1.com/alfaphotos.html

Collectors-info
09-14-2006, 08:59 PM
May be a bit of an odd one for you. But I use 2 screens & your site comes up on one screen & Merlin on the other.?? Works fine but on separate screens. Maybe not the norm! but quite a few use 2 screens these days.

Chris.

asirimarco
09-15-2006, 02:05 AM
this is always a learning process for me - 2 screens? 2 screens on one monitor or 2 monitors? why 2 screens?

Collectors-info
09-15-2006, 12:13 PM
this is always a learning process for me - 2 screens? 2 screens on one monitor or 2 monitors? why 2 screens?

Sorry! My apologise! I should of said 2 monitors on 1 computer. But using 2 monitors you can have 3 or 4 windows open on 1 monitor & have the other monitor just for the window you’re working on. Just saves loads of time when cutting & pasting/dragging & dropping when you’re working with 3 or more programs as one mouse will work across both screens. But what happened with me when looking at your site, Merlin was on one monitor & the site on the other monitor. Strange! But If I dragged your site to the other screen with Merlin, it works fine. I wouldn’t worry, as I think the majority of users would only use 1 monitor. With me it’s more a case of toys for boys & convenience with 2 monitors.

Chris.