This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing ... Simply Amazing!

Ok, this is the best it gets I have to say! I'm an administrative assistant, and although I know quite a bit about computers and programs - I don't do this kind of thing all the time. I was asked to create a website for my boss and his business. I took on the task only because I knew that I could DO it with this website and program here!! I was a little "scared" at first, but in building my website - I learned that ONLY BlueVoda could make it this easy!!

I've looked at other programs, and other templates and tutorials, and NONE OF THEM COMPARE to this one. There's NO WAY I could have done this alone, and there's NO WAY I could have done this without BlueVoda here. This is the best program/website/software that I've seen OR used out there, and it's SO GREAT FOR THE PRICE!! UNBELIEVABLE.

If I ever use something OTHER than this place, it will be because BlueVoda has shut down and no other reason. I've recommended this site and program to my friends / family to use, they said they've never seen anything like it and don't know where I found this website, but they are ALL very pleased at the ease of use and the people that are here to help you every step of the way, day or night!! It's the EASIEST website builder and even my friend that has NO COMPUTER EXPERIENCE has built her AWESOME website using BlueVoda and it only took her ONE WEEK!!

Thank you BlueVoda and Vodahost web hosting, for all that you do!! Please don't ever go anywhere!!

KatieC.
    a VERY happy LIFETIME user
Working...
X