Question to edit text ...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question to edit text ...??

Ok, I have this problem with this flash screen that I have. You can see the screen if you go to www.tec3.ca -- it's the top banner that has the cars and the photos that are fading into other photo's .... you'll also see at the right hand corner, the text that is there about a "dealership and building a dealership" -- well I have MACROMEDIA FLASH, and I need to CHANGE the words from the "dealership words" to the words ..... Haydell Industries, Inc.

Anyone know how to do this? I've already got this page up in my bv screen, it looks great and works great with the rest of my page, but the only thing I need to change is the "wording" to the right side .... how do I do that in FLASH??

Thanks
    Katie

Re: Question to edit text ...??

Added problem .... I made sure in bv that I checked the box "LOOP" so that my flash plays over and over again and doesn't just stop after the first round, but seems that it's STILL stopping after it's one round? Any way to fix this through BV??

Comment

i would recomend you dont have it loop as this will distract the client and also make load times slower etc you only realy need it go once as far as i can tell
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Oh really? Ok, I didn't know that -- I'll go and change that right now then to have it only go once -- thanks again for helping me. And thanks for the good advice!

Katie

Comment

also if you notice the original only goes the once too
          have you published anything yet im dying to see it

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Nope .... can't publish it until bv does their thing and changes the dns part ..... my question about THAT part is in the dns section/forum if you want to go read my problem with that .... i can't see anything on the web or see what I'm working on yet until i figure out how to get bv to change my information ......

katie

ps-- i'll let you know though as soon as I get it up and running

Comment

it can take upto a couple of days for that to happen if you have directed them as in the tutorial you will be fine just keep checking it
              good luck

Comment

Working...
              X