Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• store search box

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and could use a lot of help building my webstore. The question I currently have is how do I make a "store search box"?

Susan
    Susan

Re: store search box

"Search" is an integral element in any of the eCommerce solutions available Free with your VodaHost account (Soholaunch, OsCommerce, Cube Cart, ZEN, etc.).

In Blue Voda, many have used the Google Search utility, but with recent "agendas" becoming more public, Google and Yahoo tools offered "free" have fallen out of favor now that they visibly aren't 'free' after all.....

You can still use them, however, but you should already have a solid website plan, and your plan will most likely dictate the use of some transactional utility (a "cart") that probably already has it included.

Search the Forum (use the search tool at the top of every Forum page) to find all the relevant posts to your inquiry, and you are also invited to peruse the Review and Google Forums to learn more about the issues we've been discussing for some time now as well!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X