• Show
Clear All

• submit button on form generates error

Have set up a form with form maker pro.
    Uploaded to my webiste
    Can view it OK and enter data
    But when I press the submit button i get the following message
    Can not find server

have used control panel to check that the formporcessorpro file does exist in the correct place and that the access rights are set to 755
    I then uploaded formprocessor file again

PS, Can i use the form in a webpage of a diferent name to the form or must i use the form on its own outside of a webpage.

Any ideas

Thanks

Re: submit button on form generates error

hello.
    I intend to publish my site, so I do one try with one page, Form page, the publishing was gone successfully.
    But after the page published, I want to check if everything is o.k....So I fill this form and click on the send after my clicking I get error page, but the email is have arrived to my new mail in vodahost but without the details that supposed to be in this form, so I am a little bit confused I dont know why this happen, because I build this form according all the instructions.
    1. I define all the fields.
    2. I copy the html and paste in my page form and I change the two filelds that I need to change.
    So...what happen,what I do wrong?
    Thanks.
    Ilanit

Comment

ilanit-
      Please let us know what the URL of your contact page. Also- if you could, please cut/paste the exact php code you are using.

Did you use form maker pro?

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Robert-
        I do not use form maker pro so I am of little help. But - please post
        the URL of the contact form and we can take a look.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

I have the same problem with my existing form and I can't get formaker pro to work so i'm going to have to sort my regular form out.
          www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Comment

MySQL host? Where do I get this? I am trying to get this loaded. I have all the information except MYSQL host address. It is probably simple, but I am having difficulties. please help...
            David B
            LGD Design Innovations
            www.lgddesign.com
            david.bennett@lgddesign.com

Comment

MySQL Host = localhost
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Navaldesign,

Still no luck with making themerrybird.com form GO!!! Tried form pro.... it seems not to be publishing anything new.... anysuggestions? This killed my holiday season!!!

Kristine

Comment

Originally posted by KristineSheehan9@aol.com
                  Navaldesign,

Still no luck with making themerrybird.com form GO!!! Tried form pro.... it seems not to be publishing anything new.... anysuggestions? This killed my holiday season!!!

Kristine
                  Set up your form as you like it, than use myform to send me your login details and the form URL. I will install ABVFP for you.
                  Navaldesign
                  Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                  Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                  DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                  Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                  X