Clicks related to rankings Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicks related to rankings Question

Lets say I start a site and submit it and its listed in search engines somewhere near the bottom. But no matter, it get found and clicked on hundreds of times each day.
    Will it rise in search engine rankings by shear number of clicks it receives?

Re: Clicks related to rankings Question

Yes.

"Hard-Rank" is the most important element of Search Engine metrics, and is still seen as the basis of the most viable marketing methods.

Getting those unique visitors to arrive at your site is the real challenge!
    Similarly, developing precise 'relevancy' construct on your website with definitive Content and other elements has always been the means to become the preferred "search' to be delivered, and the best way to develop Rank without spending a dime.....most are unable or unwilling to do so opting to pay for results which based on such sites will eventually fade in positioning: unsupported by relevancy or dynamic content, these Rankings must be sustained artifically indefinitely.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili.
      So the more people who find your search engine listing, your generic free listing, and click on it can raise its page rank.

I wonder if it works the sameway if someone searches for your site by entering more than just a generic keyword used on the site, but by entering something like a company name or it's actual URL they have seen in an offline advertisment? If yes, this then seems to make offline advertising, an important part of online marketing, especialy for a newwer site trieing to gain SE popularity.

Comment

Originally posted by tenhats
        Thanks Vasili.
        So the more people who find your search engine listing, your generic free listing, and click on it can raise its page rank.

A. I wonder if it works the sameway if someone searches for your site by entering more than just a generic keyword used on the site,
        B. (but by entering something like a company name or it's actual URL they have seen in an offline advertisment? ).
        A. This was (and truly IS) the whole foundation of "Search"
        It is also the very basis for carefully developed Content (not just text, but "theme" with textual content highly developed and precisely woven), and USED to be the easiest means of being definitive via uniqueness at the same time. > A small guy could become a first-ranked site if there was more relevance, deeper content, and maintained dynamics....SE's prefer to produce results from what they "calculate" as being authoritive resources...

B. With regard to above, can you see how the concept of "Affiliate Marketing" evolved? Example: **** ***** does an incredible amount of marketing in many channels, and thus have created the desire for surfers to call for Search, and this is where it gets interesting by showing the backside of construct: if I have 150,000 **** ***** all listed individually on my site (php ghosts in html for indexability, so that's moot) and pages of textual content about **** and related concepts, my site will be ranked FIRST, as I have the perponderance of relevance and resources that comply in construct with the Rules.......get it?

And, maybe now you can see better my precept of URL vs. Company Name??

All my comments do NOT suggest that advertising schemes are beneficial (I wholeheartedly preach avoiding them, in fact!). They do nothing more than provide exiting visitors options, and often suggest premature exit options....options that promise pennies for referrals. For the real weak webbies, they might even imply some greater credibility by implying association with "big names" but don't count on it.

I venture to say that 95% of all VH clients race ahead and work up a website without even the beginnings of a plan, let alone a business plan and well-composed Content. Honestly, given all the parameters, the planning and composition are more like 80% of the work (or should be). And, it is so obvious when a website has been established otherwise, isn't it?

Everyone is so keen to "get Rank" that they cannot understand how to CREATE it with simple, perfect methods way beyond SEO.....

Comment

Thanks for taking a shot at this one Vasili but I cant understand your answer, its to deep or maybe there is no difinative answer.

I have done alot of newspaper and trade paper advertising around the country and wondered if anybody could tell me, if people who type our url or company name into a search engine will have any effect on our search engine rankings?

Comment

Your question has been answered definitively in the affirmative (and unfortunately, in great detail) in the other 3 threads you have posed the same question.

Time to move on.

Comment

Working...
            X