Setting up a Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a Quiz

I am trying to set up a page on my site that is more or less like a quiz on some statistics. I ask a question and the reader would then put in their answer. My question is how to set this up... should I put three different answers (one obviously being the correct one) with checkboxes next to each or should I just pose the question and put in one text box for them to answer on their own? In either case, how would I program the page to either say correct or incorrect to their answer or possibly a submit button that would take them to a page with the correct answers? What would be ideal is if their answer is correct, a window pops open saying "correct" and/or if their answer is incorrect, a window pops open saying "the correct answer is..." I hope this is clear. Thanks for your help as always.

1) How big of a quiz do you want?
    2) Do you want to culmative results?
    3) How do you want to see your results stored
    4) Do you need statistics, ie...( 40% of people answerd yes to question 4)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

There are a total of 15 questions and cumulative results are not important, nor is the storing of the results or statistics. What I'd like is for the reader to receive instant verification of a correct answer and if not correct, to give the reader the correct answer as they answer each question. Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by VodaHost
      1) How big of a quiz do you want?
      2) Do you want to culmative results?
      3) How do you want to see your results stored
      4) Do you need statistics, ie...( 40% of people answerd yes to question 4)

Comment

You need some sort of survey script to help you do this. There are a few available on the internet, do a google search on it!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X