Is Css Used To Centre Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Css Used To Centre Pages

Hi all. I thought CSS was a way of centreing pages for screens with resolutions greater than the page size. This enables pages to centre on any screen rather than always being on the left. Am I right? How do you centre pages?

Many thanks

minipos.co.uk

Re: Is Css Used To Centre Pages

Originally posted by Rudders
    Hi all. I thought CSS was a way of centreing pages for screens with resolutions greater than the page size. This enables pages to centre on any screen rather than always being on the left. Am I right? How do you centre pages?

Many thanks

minipos.co.uk
    CSS stands for cascading style sheets. If you're talking gnerally about centering your pages in Blue Voda then just right click on the page background and tick (check) the centre page box. This will only work properly if you have your page width set to 800 or less. If it's a CSS issue you have then Rob or someone will be along to answer you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

CSS can be used for any kind of styling. The obvious option for you as GOH says (because you only want to center the page) is to use the option available in BV but, CSS can be used for page/table positioning, text positioning, image positioning. It is very versatile.

FPRULES

Comment

you can use css to center pages.

for that first make sure you put all the tags between the <html> tags inside the <div> tag

eg.

<html>
        <div>

you content goes here.....

</div>
        </html>

now you can specify the css properties for the <div> tag.

eg..

div {
        text-align: center;
        }

that's it.

<cheers myte>
        nhugu.com - We are professional solution providers to facilitate in your corporate, business, official and personal presence in the web.

Comment

Working...
        X