Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help duplicating page template

Hi,

I would like to know how to create my third page by using the second page layout which i have already saved. And if possibly for it not to duplicate the text, just the table layout which i have.

Looked everywhere for this but cant seem to find it, and search box above does not seem to bring up anythin relating to this.

Thanks

Re: Help duplicating page template

Z..

You can clone that page.. but when you do so everything will be duplicated, so you will have to take out what you don't want on the page.. but the good thing about it is that all links and styles get duplicated so you wont need to redo them.

Comment

MORE:

To clone a page, click the second button on your Tool Menu bar up the top.. select the page you want cloned and that's it.

Comment

Thanks for this info.

Comment

cloning is great - and then if you think you'll want those basics for other pages- remove what won't be the basics - and save the page as a name you'll never publish - even as "template" - call it up whenever you want to start a new page - then use 'save as' to name the page for publishing and next time the template will be the same as before.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X