What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think?

This is my second attempt. I am about half way through it. Any suggestions/comments/questions?

http://www.stanleyins.com

Re: What do you think?

Hey!

Great site, all though why does each page have a different theme/template? Great site, nice pictures, clean simple, big etc. but I suggest you keep all the pages the same style like the home page.

Much success...
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Nice work, some tweaking needed.
      It seems that you are trying to fill every available space with an image or text. The change in background reflects the product you're covering however because there is no consistent look (example a NavBar) it appears that you've a collection of different sites. Consider a common header like keeping your logo on each page.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hello,
        Nice menu bar the picture of the road gives a sensation of velocity its good.
        But I also agree with jeremy and bill you should keep a style through your pages

Comment

Nice website.. very clean and crisp.. thats what you need for professional serves like you this.. Nice work.

Comment

The front page looks nice a little busy . Didnt realize the name was Stanley Ins. until I had tried a few links . Might consider relocating the name a bit. I would put your name on every page . I like the fact that you have the pages coincide with the subject like rv. theres an rv but maybe try to keep same color scheme within reason .
            ~Brenda~
            check us out on the web
            www.martinsradiusmoulding.com

Comment

Alright, I've done some tweaking, taking into account the suggestions. Am I headed in the right direction. I am currently reworking the home page to make it look a little more open and clean. Some questions I do have though, are my rollovers working right on the pictures? Should I make the links at the top and the header on the side smaller?

Comment

Changed the size of the header on the right and cleaned up the home page a little. Any other suggestions or comments?

Comment

Working...
                X