Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iframes and images

Hi there.

I am in the midst of setting up my first site using BV and I wanted to display a series of thumnails pulled into the page from another page. When each of the thumbnails is selected it chages from Black & White to colour and when clicked the image is loaded into a larger screen. I looked through the forum and found a reference to a site that gave step by step instructions which I followed but...there is always a but...althouth it all works great in Preview (Firefox & Explorer) when I upload them and then access the page I get this message in the iframe;

The requested URL /http//www.touchstone-solutions.com/Star1pics.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Now I know that the problem is with the missing colon after 'http' - or possibly also with the preceding forward slash - but I have no idea why this has happened (I double checked the references within the pages and also that they had an HTML extension once uploaded) or how to fix it.

Help?

Derek

Client ID 9889
    Derek

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Re: Iframes and images

You forgot the : and this is why the link is not working. The above
    works great.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

look at mine here is this what you mean?
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for the help. I went back to basics, reviews all my links etc and uploaded the lot from scratch. All working now.

Thanks again

Derek
        Derek

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am new here. Right now I am trying to go through the basic information before I start creating my website with Blue Voda. I am sure I will need lots of help from you guys, but I will not like to waste your valuable time by asking very dumb questions. As a result I will first go through some of the basics.

Comment

Working...
          X