Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

Okay I have been reading through here and I saw someone said to download the ROR site map. I tried that then it came up and said I need to buy winzip. Does that sound right? Also, i read somewhere that I may need to use a search engine optimization tool. What is that? i just spent $100 to Voda on Sunday for the Search Engine Forum and I haven't heard anything. I've tried to find my web site on the web using the search button and it is not working yet. I have the yellow pages bugging me to spend $ 1,100 next year and they say they will have our company at the top of the page when people are searching. i don't know what to do. I don't want to purchase winzip, do i have to to download the ROR site map?

Re: Please Help

http://www.freedownloadhq.com/winzip...=gouk&a=winzip

No need to buy winzip, you can download free trial version. Also don't waste your time on ROR, use the Vodo Key word Digger, it explains itself what is does, and it works form me an my clients. The story about getting your site at the top of the search list is a scam, and the metdods used are not acceptable by google

Comment

Originally posted by easyquote
      http://www.freedownloadhq.com/winzip...=gouk&a=winzip

No need to buy winzip, you can download free trial version. Also don't waste your time on ROR, use the Vodo Key word Digger, it explains itself what is does, and it works form me an my clients. The story about getting your site at the top of the search list is a scam, and the metdods used are not acceptable by google
      Where do I find the Voda Key word Digger at?
      Thank you

Comment

Just click on Tools (top menu in bluevoda)
        and then keyword digger.............................
        Have fun
        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
        Newbies / Beginners Forum
        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
          Just click on Tools (top menu in bluevoda)
          and then keyword digger.............................
          Thank you, I did that. Then I added them to my clipboard. What should I do now? Where is my clipboard?

Comment

ClipBoard is available in NotePad, Word, and other writing programs in your computer. It is a quick way to highlight/copy text temporarily.

Preferrably, whenever you need to move text, HTML, php code, or other text-based information as a process of using Blue Voda or other computer/website building steps, it is recommended you use "NotePad".
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X