Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailers

I put some movie trailers on my website and to do that, I went on to the website that had them and I clicked view source then copied and pasted onto my page html etc. But, the home page of the trailer has small, medium and large. You click which one you want to view and after you've done that, it will take you onto the page that you clicked - small medium or large. So I copy and pasted that source aswell onto my page html but the actual problem is theres more than one trailer that has small medium and large on it. so the address bar automatically makes it http://www.googlabar.com/small.html for example. I hope everyone understands what I am saying. But if more than one of my pages are gonna be called small then its gonna lead to the page called small i put on there first so what I'm saying is I have to call my pages small, medium or large because thats the size of the trailers and the address bar auto makes it say googlabar.com/small and i cant have that cos it would just lead to one page!!!! How can people view the trailers on my site without that happening. If you don't get me just ask. I hope you can help. Thankyou
    ~Ashleigh~

Yea Im Smart!!!

Im 14 and i see no one knows how to help me with the trailers so that must mean im smart cos i figured it out yeah!!!!!!
    ~Ashleigh~

Comment

Just name the other pages like small1, small2, small3 etc.
      ::Steven.H::

Comment

Thankyou but Ive figured it out.

Originally posted by Steven.H
        Just name the other pages like small1, small2, small3 etc.
        ~Ashleigh~

Comment

Glad you got it straight.
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

good

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X