B&WD | Macromedia Breeze 5.0 | Learn more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&WD | Macromedia Breeze 5.0 | Learn more

Breeze is a rich web communication system that lets you reach your audience anytime with engaging multimedia content and, because Breeze is deployed using Adobe Flash Player, already installed on more than 97% of browsers worldwide, your audience can join your Breeze online meetings, training courses and on-demand presentations instantly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to view how Breeze can help your business succeed!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think ...
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Re: B&WD | Macromedia Breeze 5.0 | Learn more

Really wonderful product and so comprehensive in what it can do...I downloaded the trial to see if I can do some tutorials on it.. Thanks Jeremy.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: B&WD | Macromedia Breeze 5.0 | Learn more

I too, like this product quite a lot and welcome Jeremy's post to share this feature-rich tool.

For those who find this a viable option and balk at the price of the full version, there are alternatives available by subscription. This can be especially feasible if you find only occasional needs for "Chat" or Webinar technology, and rather than suggest the rather costly Microsoft utility, I recommend WebEx, having used them myself.
      Besides, I know personally the VP Ops that was just transferred to Netherlands to head up the European Division of WebEx, Brad Vocke!

You can take a Free Trial of WebEx HERE
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X