Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placing html in <head> of main page.

Hi everyone

I've just placed a ROR sitemap on my site.

The ROR also states I have to place a line of text (generated by them) in the <head> of my main page for the search engines.

I have copied the text, does anyone now how to place it in the <head> of my main page. (its only one line of text)

Could someone please take a look at the sitemap link in my site and let me know if thats how a ROR sitemap is supposed to look.

Thanks
    Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Re: Placing html in &lt;head&gt; of main page.

Hey Phil!

When you are in BlueVoda, open your main page...

Right click on the page and click on Page HTML.

You will then be able to copy the script. I am pretty sure you have to save the ROR file though and transfer it to your FTP afterwords.

... I am tired, so I might be wrong.. haha
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Hello again

I've added the text for the ROR sitemap as well as a suggested Robot Tag in the head of my homepage.

Could someone please look at my homepage www.golftrainingcentral.com and view the html for my page to see if I've added the text in the right area. Don't want to confuse them Bots, spider thingymajigs!!!!!

Bethers,naval design,jeremy,brad or vasili I know your experts in these areas could you please have a look!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by philipc9635
        Hello again

I've added the text for the ROR sitemap as well as a suggested Robot Tag in the head of my homepage.

Could someone please look at my homepage www.golftrainingcentral.com and view the html for my page to see if I've added the text in the right area. Don't want to confuse them Bots, spider thingymajigs!!!!!

Bethers,naval design,jeremy,brad or vasili I know your experts in these areas could you please have a look!!!!!!
        If any one with any knowledge of html could have a look that would be great!!

Thanks

Comment

Looks good to me, Phil.

Your instructions to "follow index" has been set to allow the full access to your site (which allows pages to be cached and indexed).

Congrats!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili

I've had some good teachers here in the forum

Comment

Working...
            X