Search engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search engines

I was wondering if Vodahits would compete with yahoo pay per click listings in keeping my site on the first page and up there within the first say 8 or 9 in my chosen catergory if i resubmit every week? Thanks from Dave

Re: Search engines

VodaHits is an extremely affordable and effective SEO program offered by VodaHost to submit your site, develop key/meta/content/etc. and refined submissions on a mothly basis, not weekly.

As a true SEO service, VodaHits (nor any other credible SEO Service) does not "compete" with another utility or program as you mention. PPC programs create their own set of results, and though they may be complimentary, they do NOT offer or promise to offer SEO positioning.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

The only way to guarantee to be on the top with keywords is to pay for them. However, it's much more satisfying to do proper website optimization and get there naturally. However, there are millions of websites, and you can't expect to get there naturally for all of them or quickly - which is when ppc can work good - if done properly. If it's not done properly - it will be very, very expensive and not help.

Vodahits wouldn't be a good program if they guaranteed placement for your keywords without using PPC -

BTW, after any se has found you - there is NO reason to submit to them again. They know you exist. They will spider you depending on whether they find your page to be worthy. And this is actually going to happen without you ever submitting at all.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
        The only way to guarantee to be on the top with keywords is to pay for them.
        I caution against how this statement was written, as it may appear misleading.

Do you mean "pay-per-click" programs that are set up around chosen KeyWords? If this is what you mean, then yes, to get "top rank" using specific Key Words in any paid advertising, the more desirable the Key Words the higher the cost will be to appear top position in Sponsored listings.

If not, then I need to be explained to on how Key Words can be "bought"!
        LOL

Comment

PPC (is what you said Pay Per Click) is buying keywords - and is an advertisement at the same time. So, if I didn't make it perfectly clear - I'm simply saying that no one can promise top listings on any se EXCEPT by using PPC.

I can (and do) get myself on the first pages for some words - and work hard to do it - but to guarantee I appear in the first pages, I'd have to use PPC (and sometimes do).
          Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Have you looked into the recent promotions by Yahoo? Apparently, in trying to compete with all the recent activity and lightening-fast alliances, they are offering cut-rate KW/PPC pricing: we recently set up 12 such Sponsorships for the price of what used to cost 2 for Tammy's travel sites, and they are working great!
            Finally, we have gotten some really great affordable results, all due to the scrambling around to compete with Google, I guess.....

Comment

I've always used some of the Yahoo PPC/advertising. If done correctly, it is wonderful. I only am very careful suggesting it to people because it HAS to be done correctly and the websites have to be ready for the sales - or it's just money out the door. I'm also getting some very good results at lower prices now from Google.
              Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
              SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
              X