BlueFTP Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueFTP Help

Hi all, I've been having a real tough time and I have to call BlueFTP a pain in the behind. How do I organize the pages? Thank's!

Re: BlueFTP Help

Originally posted by ryanhitchings
    Hi all, I've been having a real tough time and I have to call BlueFTP a pain in the behind. How do I organize the pages? Thank's!
    Hi, Ryan.

How do you mean, 'oganise the pages'? In BlueFTP (FTP Manager) whilst you are connected and in the directory you wanna mess with - try clicking the 'Type' header or the arrow next to it to amend how your files are listed. Is this what you mean?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

< I believe this is a duplicated thread >
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I will try that. But when I published a form, i don't know the URL Address for it. I tried 'Http://www.tss-gamers.com/form/', But unfourtunantly it didn't work. How do I order in my pages like with links in the FTP Manager. Thank's.

Comment

Vassli, I posted another one but can't find it, do you know where it is?

Comment

LOL....Looking....I remember too, cuz I gave you a really good answer (one of my sterling few, I thought!)

Comment

Originally posted by ryanhitchings
              I will try that. But when I published a form, i don't know the URL Address for it. I tried 'Http://www.tss-gamers.com/form/', But unfourtunantly it didn't work. How do I order in my pages like with links in the FTP Manager. Thank's.
              Log in to your Control Panel. Using file manager - go to the relevant folder. Click on the name of the form or whatever file you want to know the URL for and you will see, on the right hand side of the screen, a URL appear. This is the URL to that page/file. Right click on this to copy shortcut and paste it to wherever you need it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'm trying and I can't find the relevant folder

Comment

Ryan....I really think you need to control the issue without messing around in FTP ..... my "lost post" answered this completely, with detailed explanations.
                  Like Gen. Amanda stated earlier, there are other means to accomplish what you are doing without using FTP at all, and only more potential problems from it's misuse.

Comment

Working...
                  X