picture marquees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picture marquees

Please can any one tell me how to make my images that i put side by side together scroll like marquee accross the page....uknkpa

Re: picture marquees

here is an answer from Navaldesign from a while ago - put marquee in search and you should find the post that tells you how to add more than one picutre

Yes, you can: create the marquee in your page, as you like it. Then, import the picture in your page and size it properly so it can fit in the marquee. At this point you right click on the image, go to Object Html, copy the code, and paste it in the text field of the marquee properties.
    Publish the page. Now go back in your page, delete the picture, and publish again. You are done!. The intermediate publishing is necessary so the picture will be saved on your site, otherwise you need to separately upload it. Have a look at www.navaldesign.info/Tips/marquee.html
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Re: picture marquees

The above is correct - however, I simply size my pics first, upload, then it's just a matter of writing the code into the marquee in the proper html.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X