Secure Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secure Links

Hi.... really need some help here. I want to make a link that can only be accessed if some one clicks a button. They must not be able to type the address directly into the browser.
    I hope you understand what I mean....

Thank you,
    Chris

Re: Secure Links

The address will always be visible at the end. However, you can allow access to the page only if they go through the button, by using php. Make both pages php, start a session at the beggining of both pages, and pass over from one page to the other a session variable. The second page must also have a piece of code, that will redirect the visitor back to the first page, if he went there by typing the address directly in his browser.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for your help... oh and by the way your advance bluevoda form processor is really useful!

Thanks again... I'll go try it out now

Comment

You are very welcome.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X