Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for website

Hello friends,

I am going to make a website for a friend of mine. He has discoverd a mix of vitamines which can be used for removing WARTS. Normally warts are removed by burning with different chemicals. There are people who already used his vitamineMix with very excellent results. For more info on backgrond u can visit his blog.

http://www.wratvitaminsana.blogspot.com/

Anyway, could u plz suggest a good template for his site?

It would be appreciated. Thanks,

Khaloo

Re: suggestion for website

Probably really a matter of personal taste, personally if you have had this site for a while and have had lots of visitors, I might consider keeping it the same so that they realize they have come to the same place ... plenty of templates here at blue voda or you can design your own, all for free. ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks LadyEye for your response, The problem is that this site is a blog and there not much visitors. That is whay I have to make a web site for it.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Khaloo.

I always do my own templates so I don't know much about pre-designed templates. But, there are also plenty of Template Designs for medical topics websites that you can download off the net.. I guess while the design is very important, in your case I would say it is very important to optimize your site for search engines too.. On the design topic, Medical websites often opt for softer lighter shade of colors and use illustrations like in the blog.. The blog contains a good sum of details, so when you do a website, I suggest you take the same content and just break it up into pages for the same topics served on the blog.

Good luck mate.

Comment

Thanks Carlos for your advise. I try to search the wide world web to find the right ingredient for my web site. Have you any suggestion?

Is Carlos an spanish name?

Cheers
          Khaloo

Comment

Hi, you may want to go down the route of a medical feel. Bit like this one from another VH user http://www.healthy-4-less.com/health.html But sometimes find it a good idea to have a good look around the web for some inspiration to see what others have done. Your blog is fine, but not to sure on the dark green. Think a medical site should look fresh & clean & a bit clinical.

Good luck

Chris.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi guys for your help. I have made this site. Could u plz have a look at it.

What do you think about it. plz let me know.

cheers

Khaloo

Comment

(Free templates are available for Blue Voda, and include Medical/Pharmacy Themes)

Concentrate on the basics. Like the obvious spelling errors first: I was rather surprised to see your main logo mispelled.....really, now!

Then move on according to your WEBSITE PLAN.....assuming you have one. (You should!)

With a well thought out website plan, it is likely that it will support your BUSINESS PLAN......which is also essential in my book.

>> Every website should have a viable purpose, and should be designed to communicate that in the most effective manner possible. Otherwise, it is unlikely anyone will comprehend the "mesage" or choose to "participate." If this is a business site, then attend to every detail with as much professionalism as demanded for the results that are normally expected. Using a themed Blue Voda Template may prove to be the best available foundation for you to build upon successfully.

"Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!" is the best advice found scribbled on the walls everywhere in VodaLand...

IMO!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks for your comment. I am living in Holland. "Wart" is "Wrat" in Dutch. Thats why it seems as spelling fault. But I have changed it anyway. It is now any better.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X