I need Help on settings to upload....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help on settings to upload....

On my campsite we use a wonderful program called Campground Master. In this program you can create a vancancy grid to put on your website.

It should look like this http://www.campground-master.com/3/vacancy00all.html

When I go to set it up i get this form to fill in

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...inerevsett.jpg

is this filled in correctly
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Re: I need Help on settings to upload....

Seems correct. However, you might need to check the last box (Passive mode)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

passive mode?? anyway how wuld i set up a link to incoporate this (this software company just says contact your site admin - and as you've guessed my knowledge limit with websites is restricted to browsing them!)
      www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Comment

How can they provide any software without implementation instructions? there should be a help or readme file with the package.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X