pdf documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pdf documents

How can I use Blue Voda in insert a downloadable Pdf file so that i can allow everyone access to my booking form etc?
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Re: pdf documents

You are not very clear as to what you want. If you want to allow visitors to download a PDF document, upload the document on your site, then create a link in one of your pages as " http://www.yoursite.com/filename.pdf
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ok What i want is to create a pdf file which people can download, enter their bookinh details then either email back to me or fax it or post it to me, whichever they would prefer. Will the above still work??

Thanks
      www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Comment

did you find out how to embed pdfs? i also want to make a link to a readonly pdf after I have uploaded it on my site with ftp, but it doesn´t work( I don´t know what to do....

der link I gave is:
        http://www.sok-heiligersava.org/Der orthodoxe Gottesdienst als Kunstwerk.pdf

the pdf is directily in the public_html uploaded, not in a separate folder. but it still doesn´t work(((

Comment

Please make the PDF file name one word, or at least use underscores between words: Der_orthodoxe_Gottesdienst_als_Kunstwerk.pdf

Also, connect with BlueFTP, and check EXCACTLY how your file name is.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X