Editing BV created pages in Front Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing BV created pages in Front Page

Just installed Front Page and wanted to edit my published pages using Front Page. When I entered the site location it said it was password protected (I would hope so!). The BV pages on my PC are not in HTML format so I can't change anything there either. Am I trying to do the impossible?

I assume if I create a page using Front Page all I need to do is upload it using the FTP manager in the control panel.

I want to have all of the tools I need to manage the site correctly and just spent a great deal on the program. I did watch the tutorials and they were pretty basic, but how can edit existing BV created pages?

Thanx for any assistance provided.

Re: Editing BV created pages in Front Page

BTW, I read the area about Front Page extensions in the control panel and it confused me even more. Should I add the extensions as mentioned there to accomplish my goal?

Comment

Re: Editing BV created pages in Front Page

Download the html pages published with BV from your site on your computer, then open them in FP if you need to edit them there.
      FP exports in HTML, so you simply need to upload the pages in your site.
      Extensions: FP has some particular features that need those extensions to work. Enable them through the relevant section of your CP
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X