soholauch problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soholauch problems

Hello and thanks to whoever is here who might be able to help me.
    I'm new to VodaHost and I'm waiting for my DNS to "resolve" so I can publish my website. In the meantime, I was able to access the innerpotentials/sohoadmin site and download the resolvedomain.vbs to let me start working on the website ahead of time. So, now I'm very confused. Here's what seems to be happening: innerpotentials.com is available online now; when I go there or my husband on his computer, we see the preliminary website that is built from the soholaunch quick wizard... without any of my content entered yet! Does this mean that my DNS update has been resolved? And I can't get back to the innerpotentials.com/sohoadmin login page... every time I try, I get an error message: Error 500: innerpotentials.com unknown host." So, now I've got this incomplete website on the web with no way to get to soholaunch to fix it. Can someone help?
    thank you.

Re: soholauch problems

innerpotentials

I just loaded your login, it looks to be ok now. It probably hadnt totally resolved when you hit it.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X