Warning error BVform proccessor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning error BVform proccessor

I keep getting this error when I try to submit my form. I know i must have done something wrong. the form is located at www.workhomesurvey.com/news.html I used the new blue voda form processor. I have no clue what could be wrong, I swear i followed everything.

Warning: file_get_contents(config_.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lgqknjf/public_html/abvfp.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/lgqknjf/public_html/abvfp.php:34) in /home/lgqknjf/public_html/abvfp.php on line 367

Re: Warning error BVform proccessor

Seems like you have not updated to the last version. The old one has been updated because the relevant zip was corrupted. Please redownload and install again. If you wish, send me your loggin details (IP, username and password) through myform and i will install it for you. In anyway, redownload.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X