change and delete my e-mail address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change and delete my e-mail address

I have purchased a new domain name. I want to change my e-mail to my new domain name and when I went into the control panel I deleted my old e-mail but when I try to add my new one it still shows the name of my old one. Hope that makes sense. My old one was info@blingbracelets.co.uk I cannot change it to my new one which is now going to be info@flirtyflashnfun.co.uk how do I fix this problem.??? I also have the old e-mail address attached to my website contact us form what happens when I change it will it automatically change to my new one.

Re: change and delete my e-mail address

You SHOULD be able to delete an email account as well as add a new one. Unless you are doing something wrong, it could be a CP issue (VERY unprobable). If you are going to delete also the email account related to your form, you need to put the new one in the form script.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X