PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is right around the corner!!!!!!

kassi59
09-25-2006, 05:49 PM
I would love to see a color chart. One that has RGB,HEX, and the actual color...I realize that all the spectrum is impossible but one that was web safe and a bit limited would be nice! Like a drop down on BV? or a pop up? I dont know...
OH and if BV could make me a double espresso that would be nice too!..lol

Heres a sample:

RGB HEXIDECIMAL COLOR CHART (http://www.web-source.net/216_color_chart.htm)

Vasili
09-26-2006, 01:35 AM
I agree with Kate!

This is the singlemost feature that is lacking in BV, and has been mentioned quite a few times.

And, as long as we're adding expresso, make it a double!

kassi59
09-26-2006, 12:04 PM
Yes Erik I thought when I wrote this that it had been here before, but I so need it myself seeming most everyday! so I thought even if it had been oh well, lets revisit it!....lol
I learned about 'websafe' colors due to my restoration site, kept getting these compliments about the lovely color red and how that made it dramatic...lol....well ok, I like compliments, but on my chart here it was a very dull dark brown...lol hmm..still working on that!
BUt it would be nice to have a click down chart for easy fast reference!

Double esspresso is a very good idea! and I like a bit of cinnamon on top...mmmmm..Im a cinnamon girl...hehe..

naghosthunter
11-05-2006, 03:27 AM
christmas??????? maybe i can take the family to waffle house and say merry christmas and that is there present and something i can afford lol...right wife makes money i don't i am on layoff til spring...i'll tell her what i want isn't much just the intire income tax next year.
but hope VH can make this forum into a christmas style form. and a christmas gift to all the ones who is paying.

Bethers
11-05-2006, 03:54 AM
It would be nice to be able to have bv recognize the color code as well as hex numbers - as I know the codes and have to go onto the web to use: http://www.trainingtools.com/Resources/Color_Chart/
Would be nice to have it available right in the program!

VodaHost
11-05-2006, 06:08 AM
Great idea guys...Its on the list.

Ajda
11-23-2006, 04:09 PM
Very good idea! :)

darklight
11-23-2006, 05:09 PM
I like it!

Teri