Dumb blonde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb blonde

I need some major help! I downloaded Voda 2 days ago and still am not able to get the first page completed. I watched the tutorials 3 times but still can't get the template into the page to begin building the site. I downloaded the templates but the page doesn't turn to little squares for me like it does on the tutorial. Any suggestions?

Also...my Blue Voda page doesn't look like the one in the tutorials. Everything seems to be on the left side and the bar where the images are supposed to be on the top is short.

Comment

Hi Toria, in order to get the little squares (grid) goto layout > guide settings and check the option to show grid.

To insert the template you first have to unzip and then in BlueVoda goto insert > image and open up a box on the page, double click on this and select the template you want to insert.

Also, the newest version of BlueVoda 7.0 which you are using does not yet have video tutorials made yet, but the old ones still apply!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you SO much Sarah...that worked. However, I am having trouble finding out the order in which to build my site, etc. Is there somewhere a tutorial on start to finish instructions on what to do to build a site? Everything seems to be there..but you have to hunt all over and I don't even know what a hyperlink etc is. I have my template up on my page....now I need to figure out what to do next and then down the line.

Comment

I got started but reached a snag

I feel sorry for bothering you about all of this but I think it might help others if they read it with the same problems. I did find tutorials and have gotten the page started. However, when I went to put the background, meta tags, etc in I watched the tutorial and did exactly what it said, but in my box that comes up, there is no such thing as page properties - there is object properties but it doesn't have the box the tutorials showed. Hope you can help on this too...and thank you! ;)

Comment

You are getting the object properties because you are right clicking on an
            image or some other field! You need to click on an empty part of the page
            to get the page properties.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
            X