Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you have ever tried to learn Macromedia Dreamweaver or other such programs you ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you have ever tried to learn Macromedia Dreamweaver or other such programs you ...

Just a few comments about BlueVoda. First of all, I have seen a lot of comments posted on this forum regarding issues that could easily be resolved by simply watching the videos. Although, BlueVoda can be a template based program and relieve you of 99% of the need to know a single line of HTML it is prudent to watch the videos.

I think the big difference between BlueVoda and similar programs that make such claims, as not needing to know any code, is that with a little effort on your part BlueVoda allows you to create professional one-off web templates of your own, where other such programs lock you into the restraints of their pre-defined templates.

Only having had the program for a very short period of time, I am learning to navigate the system like a real pro and producing some very impressive results. If you have ever tried to learn Macromedia Dreamweaver or other such programs you should be able to really appreciate the simplicity and power of BlueVoda.

Thanks for the opportunity to post,

Elmo Jackson

.........so true!!
    http://www.thebestcyprusproperties.com

Comment

Working...
    X