Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form info

Hi guys and gals...
    I made a simple form for my order page on my under const. site and when you fill out the form with your name, e-mail address and any other info entered in the (Enter comments here) area, you then submit it. What is happening is you are brought to a seperate compose a letter area in your e-mail. I thought after submitting the form that it would be sent to my e-mail and I could respond to it or have an auto responder take care of it. I am not receiving any info submitted from the form and am wondering where that info went. Could someone try out my form and see what is happening from another computer. Here's the site http://lightningcycles.ca Thanks Kenb

Re: Form info

Hi...

What I recommend you do is this... download the NavalDesign ABVFP from http://www.navaldesign.info/ABVFP2/BVFORMS.zip and follow the very easy instuctions. And in no time at all you will have form the sends auto-responders and checks all your fields for errors.

Just my advice....
    Chris

Comment

Thanks I'll check that out now. Did the form work at all for you or did it bring you to your personal e-mail page?

Comment

Hi c.mclean...
        I downloaded the link and opened the contract form layout. My question is will this particular form solve my problems if I switch it with the simple form I already made, will this form allow the info entered into it be sent to my e-mail or do I have to make some adjustments in the form properties or in my control panel still?

Comment

Ken-
          Yes - if you follow the instructions in the download, it will send your data from the form directly to your e-mail address. You can then set up an autoresponder in cpanel webmail.

As you have it set- it opens up your default mail program to complete the mailing.

Andy
          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

No need for webmail autoresponder. ABVFP has it's own autoresponder, with customizable Subject, header, footer and "From" fields. And, yes, kenb, ABVFP will process whatever form you create, if you follow the installation instructions and the form setup instructions correctly.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navel good to here from you..
              I have completed all of the form fields and am ready to configure the form but am unable to open up the ndadmin1.php file. I am not sure why I can't open it. Is there a way for you to send it to me in some other format for this is the configure pag if I'm not mistaken?

Comment

Hi...

Now that Naval is here he can help you out.... It is his form processor after all...

Chris

Comment

When I try to open the php file it goes to microsoft picture it 9 but fails to open. I sent the file to my pictures and still fails?.

Comment

The ndadmin1.php must only be uploaded on your site as is. No opening or editing is required, please read the instructions carefully.The same goes for the abvfp.php file.
                    Navaldesign
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi there navel
                      I'm trying to upload the file to my site but I can't seem to figureout how.
                      What I'm doing is going to insert, then trying to insert the file as image but that way isnt working. Please explain how to upload to my site as I have only uploaded pictures and video and music up to this point. Thanks for your patience

Comment

Open BlueFTP, connect to your site. On the left part of your screen you can see your computer content, on the right part your site content. Browse on the left part, to find your abvfp.php and ndadmin1.php files, and simply drag them with the mouse to the right part of the screen. That's all.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks navel
                          This is quite a crash course in computing for me but you seem to make things alot easier for everyone and I truly appreciate that. kenb
                          Don't take off and go boating I may need you again soon...

Comment

Hi kenb again
                            I did everything you said word for word but when I try to open up the ndadmin1.php file I receive a Unexpected file format message and can't proceed. Do you know why this is happening?

Comment

Sorry navel but I think I figured it out now. I'll keep you posted and let you know how it turns out.

Comment

Working...
                              X