Gallery issue - in both Gallery and Coppermine script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery issue - in both Gallery and Coppermine script

I have a photos page on my site but it is virtually impossible to change with the large upload file size so I have decided to opt for one of the fantastico scripts for a gallery. At first I chose the one called gallery I had uploaded 7 photos and then I logged out to do some other stuff. I went to log in later the day and it wouldn't let me it kept taking me through the whole process of login but when I got back to the main page to upload some more it said I wasn't logged in. After on hour of this I figured it must just be a rubbish gallery so I deleted it and then installed the coppermine gallery and low and behold that did exactly the same!! I know that my login details are correct it even comes up login successful, Welcome Lisa but then it tells me I'm not logged in. Has anyone got the fainest idea of what has gone wrong or had this experiance themselves?
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Re: Gallery issue - in both Gallery and Coppermine script

I suggest you use Jalbum, it is by far the easiest and best way to show your images. www.jalbum.net
    It is free software, and it works like a dream

Comment

hmmm how easy is it as I looked at their installing page and I wouldn't know where to start. The overall look is good. Does it only link to the file on your pc?
      www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Comment

Have you gone through the tutorials and Help available in JAlbum?

Slow down a bit, and try to think "linear" to understand how a computer thinks, and the logical process of these programs will be easier to follow, making your planning and implementation a lot easier......
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X