Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soho problems

hi all

right here goes lol i have soho on my main dm www.safeplaceuk.co.uk wich am happy with but i all so have 4 other domin names witch am building with bv as thers more fredom in what i can do with the sites on bv but when i try and up load stuff on blueftp it says its best to up load it to your main domin name witch is www.safeplaceuk.co.uk but when i do this it dosent seem to work proberly witch i think is down to soho being installd on that name wich means i carnt up load forms an stuff on to my new dm names

hope fully you will understand my problem i havennt expland it very well lol

thanks

Re: soho problems

Ignore about publishing in the main folder. Since the main site is made with Soho, and the others are addon domains, you must publish each site pages in the appropriate folder. If, f.e. you have an addon domain called www.domain2.com, you should publish in "public_html/domain2". The "domain2" is the folder that is automatically created when you add the www.domain2.com in your account as addon domain. Of course, "domain2" is an example, replace it with the actual domain name.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

cool thats a big help just so am clear is that the same when i up load using blueftp

Comment

Ifit is about BlueVoda pages you are talking about, then you need to publish your pages, not upload through FTP. If instead you are talking about other files, like PDF documents, images for download music etc, you need to upload the files with BlueFTP.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X