Insert Bitmaps To Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert Bitmaps To Flash

I have downloaded a flash template from the bluevoda site. I would like to use it for my website but I need some changes to it.

I am using Macromedia Flash 8. The template is a type of photo portfolio including 22 bitmaps seen in a slideshow. I would like to add bitmaps to the slideshow and I couldn't manage. Can anyone help?

Re: Insert Bitmaps To Flash

As instructed in the details prior to downloading, you need the listed software to edit the Template.

If you know how to read code, you can locate the lines that generate your slideshow, and simply insert the image in the sequence desired.
    Remember they must be exactly the same size as the others, or you will have to re-write the entire code string to accomodate.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

THX! The problem is that it seems to be a restriction somewhere with the number of bitmaps. From where can i increase this number? Is it from the actionscript code?

Comment

Originally posted by kyprianou
        THX! The problem is that it seems to be a restriction somewhere with the number of bitmaps. From where can i increase this number? Is it from the actionscript code?
        I am not up to speed on code of any sort (php, html, etc.) other than the minimal exposure I've gained via BV.

I would tend to think that LOGICALLY, the code construct would have a value of images in "nearby" strings that could be reset easily enough.

For more definitive info on Flash, you may wish to email FPRob, Jeremy, Whatdaflip, Nyomen.........(find them by Search)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I did something simular with an action script
          If I see a script I know more or less what to do with it and play about with it but I wouldn't dare try to give an explanation on how to do it.
          I got started with www.cartoonsmart.com there are some free vidoe type tutorials about action script,
          hope it helps

Comment

Working...
          X