Image won't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image won't load

I just got this soholaunch and it looks so simple to but when I started using it I've been getting troubles in my website. The .gif file I've been trying to upload won't upload. The pictures I dragged down is not showing. And I still get an error everytime I tried to update it.

I don't know what's wrong ...I really need HELP.

Please help...

Re: Image won't load

Cherub,

How are you uploading the file? And how are you updating? Id need to know those things before I can even attempt to help you. What pictures are you dragging down? You cant drag down the pictures, you can add elements to your page, and then you have to point to the picture by knowing the path in html: www.yoursite.com/images/whateveritis.gif

To update it, go to the Webmaster Icon and the last tab there to see what version you are running. Then click check for updates, than you have to tick off which update. Generally speaking if there have been several you will want to download each one until you get to the latest and sign off in between downloads so that it can update properly.

I suggest also, you make a few practice runs watching the tutorials and doing what they do, as you watch so that you learn the feel of the builder and where to locate things. I know, personally, I hate doing things the long way around,so i jump in and try to do them. Actually it would save time and frustration if I read manuals and watched the tutorials.

Hope this helps!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks it works my pictures showed already but everytime I tried .gif files it won't load-do you have any idea? Also, I am wondering to add a new admin user in my soholaunch - my question is how are they going to log in?

I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Cherub,

I have no idea, I have .gif images on my store. You just have to make sure you are typing in the correct name for it to display.

You can add a user in the webmaster area as well, and give them access to only what you want them to have access and they log in the same way you do, but with their own name and password.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X