Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everybody

Hi am a new member and I would like to introduce myself
    because I am guessing I am going to need your help in the future.
    Eleftheria Roussou
    Elkaza Apartments
    Fira, Santorini
    Cyclades Greece

Re: Hello everybody

You are welcome. Feel free to ask any help you need
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you,

I would like to know what happens with my webmail address that i created
      after the welcoming information letter (i haven;t yet set the outlook functions) and the address is not able to receive any new mails

any answers will be gratefull
      Eleftheria Roussou
      Elkaza Apartments
      Fira, Santorini
      Cyclades Greece

Comment

You mean that you are trying to send emails to this new address and the emails are bouncing ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I meant that I cannot receive any messages to my inbox folder...
          Eleftheria Roussou
          Elkaza Apartments
          Fira, Santorini
          Cyclades Greece

Comment

Ok, did you check through your control panel to see if the mails arrive ?
            Navaldesign

Comment

Μπες στο Cp και δες αν τα μυνηματα φθανουν στον λογαριασμο σου
              Navaldesign

Comment

oraia tha mpo

euxaristo
                Eleftheria Roussou
                Elkaza Apartments
                Fira, Santorini
                Cyclades Greece

Comment

Παρακαλω. Για οτι χρειασθεις, εδω ειμαστε .
                  Navaldesign

Comment

oxi den emfanizontai ta minimata oute sto logariasmo sto CPanel

ti na symbainei arage?
                    Eleftheria Roussou
                    Elkaza Apartments
                    Fira, Santorini
                    Cyclades Greece

Comment

Ok, let's go on in english, so others can benefit from this thread. Enter your CP again, and see if you can send mails. Just to check that you have set the email account correctly
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Yes I am sending messages succesfully
                        Eleftheria Roussou
                        Elkaza Apartments
                        Fira, Santorini
                        Cyclades Greece

Comment

Hmmm. Strange. If you have setup your email account ok, there is nothing else required on your side. If you wish, use my form to send me your login details: IP, username and password, as well as email account and password. I will have a look after a couple of hours.

Or, submit a support ticket so the help desk takes a look at it
                          Navaldesign

Comment

I fulfill your form

thanks for your help again
                            Eleftheria Roussou
                            Elkaza Apartments
                            Fira, Santorini
                            Cyclades Greece

Comment

Hi, i created another account, called info1@.... and it worked ok, received the test mails. See for yourself: pass is in your hotmail inbox.
                              I have not been able to test info@... At first i made it in loging in, then had to stop (work) and then i could not login anymore. However, your mailserver is ok, so, if it still doesn't work, delete it and create it again.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X